Hooghan Hózhó Groundbreaking Ceremony
May 29, 2013 | 10:00 AM | 200 Block of East Coal Ave
BETWEEN PUERCO AND STRONG DR.
Hooghan Hózhó is a 44-unit multi-family development that features green design and cost-efficiency. New construction is on historic downtown Gallup, NM.
• Navajo Housing Authority
• City of Gallup
• McKinley County
• Rural Community Assistance Corporation
• Bonneville Capital
• New Mexico Environment Department
• New Mexico MFA
• U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
• NW NM Council of Governments: Region 6 Brownfields Coalition
• Thomas Gifford, AIA • Pavilion Construction
• JL Gray, Inc.
R.S.V.P. to CARE 66 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES
230 S. 2nd Street, Gallup, NM 87301