We would not be here today were it not for everyone coming together to make CARE 66 happen.
Contained in the list below are stories - of frustration, hopelessness, depression, anger, and also of success, hope, sanity, homes, jobs, and fullness. You will find yourself in the lists below, not by name, but, by what you have done for people who are homeless with no one to help them.
I have not mentioned you by name only because there are so many of you. Today we give you thanks for your generosity of spirit, wallet and time.
Many thanks, gratitude and blessings:
- To the staff, past and present, of CARE 66 whose hard work, dedication and commitment have brought us this far.
- To the past and present Board members who have worked tirelessly to give direction and build support for CARE 66.
- To City Councils, past and present, and to Mayors, past and present, and to City staff for their help and assistance.
- To County Commissioners, past and present, and to County staff, for the insight and assistance they have given us.
- To the community that is Gallup - a wonderful town because of the wonderful people who live here, for nurturing and supporting CARE 66.
- To our donors who give generously of their money and resources.
- To our partners, collaborators, funders for making things happen.
- To our clients for working so hard to get your life back together.
- To Bethany Christian Reformed Church, the Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit, First United Methodist Church, Sacred Heart Cathedral, and Rehoboth Church for your support, volunteers, and donations.
- To the volunteers who come in and make a feast for our clients every month.
- To the volunteers who help with the odds and ends of work, cabinets, IT, painting, repairs etc.
- To the Gallup Journey and the Gallup Independent for encouragement and forcing us to tell our stories.
- To everybody who has not been thanked in the list above for everything you have done and will do for CARE 66.